20 August 2006

Oh the Techie-ness!

It's in our genes, blood, and now kids. Since my new running schedule has picked back up DH bought me the new Nano (to replace the 'oh so heavy' Mini iPod *laughter*) Well, at least when you're running it's a lot to haul around. :-)

Anyways, as if we weren't geeky enough already, is it terrible that the Apple Store is now an official designated place for "family time"? Or, that when you say the word 'apple' your children automatically think we're off to the store instead of thinking of that oh so delicious fruit?

And really...is seventeen months old too young to know what a mouse is? I mean the kind without the cheese? :-)

Gotta love ya some family time!

11 comments:

Robin said...

I think it's totally normal. Of course, T and I went there on our date night last week, so, I'm not sure I'm terribly credible?!

Barb said...

Sounds normal to me. That's one adorable photo. Look at those babies sitting there blogging. They're probably better at it than us. Amazing!

Brenda said...

Little bloggers-in-training. I love it!

Wendy said...

Okay, I am SO not a techie! I did not know what an I-Pod nano was..I had to look it up! I know..sad.

I can see why that would be perfect for running. I may have to put this on my Christmas list. That is great that you are running more. If we lived closer, I'd join ya!

Great pictures!

Girl Raised in the South said...

I was amazed when I was at Sarah's how good Caiden can handle a mouse, the wire kind. Kids today will absolutely need to be computer literate - so good for you for starting them early. There's some good stuff out there they can spend time with. Dan, umpteen years ago, spend time before supper, while I cooked, doing Reader Rabbit and Writer Rabbit. Madelearning more fun - a good thing.

Addie said...

Sporty will actually ask to if we can go to Best Buy sometimes. Cracks me up. Cute photos. And no, not abnormal. :-)

Anonymous said...

my step-daugter loves going to the Apple store. And I love my nano - bought it a couple months ago. It's great for going to the gym, so much lighter than hubby's video iPod. Step-daughter has a shuffle. Try pulling her away from the kid zone in the apple store!

Blackeyedsue said...

My two-year old is always trying to play on the computer. I think she will know more than I do by the time she is three.

Stacey said...

That's cute. It's great that you can have family time anyhwere at anytime! What a special thing!!

Shawna said...

Very cute pictures. Yes, the wave of the future!

boomama said...

Y'all are officially a techy-er family than we are. And that's saying something, sister. :-) I salute you. And I'm so proud of that Nano you got I can't stand it. :-)