08 November 2006

Thank you Coffee-mate

Oh yes...it's that time of year again where my all. time. favorite. coffee creamer is available. I swear, if I could get them to send me an email to a product review their sales would blow through the roof! But seeming how they didn't respond to my email I sent to them at this time last year, I don't think I'll be seeing anything in my inbox anytime soon.

Anyhoo, if you haven't tried it yet you have got to get the Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha creamer. And, I emphasize this...

while supplies last!

Because I'll tell you what, I'll find it at Wal-Mart one time and then they never have it in stock again.

So this year I got smart.

I knew it was going to come out around November 1st, so I headed to my local Wally World and bought myself EIGHT bottles! Yes, you read that right. There were only nine left and I felt bad buying them ALL, so I left one in the case for the next lucky soul.

I know this sounds extreme, but trust me...once their gone they're GONE. Now Coffee-mate will come out with three other seasonal flavors, Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread and Eggnog. But none of them will compare to the Peppermint Mocha!

If you haven't tried it all ready...Go Get Some Right Now! You'll love it!

And if you don't...send it to me I'll drink it. :-)

10 comments:

Lori said...

I am going out today!!!!! I live for those flavors. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Anonymous said...

It almost makes me wish I drank coffee. Almost. =) Have a great day!!
robin

Anonymous said...

that just doesn't sound good at all. But I didn't know they made pumpkin spice... off to the store later today!

Overwhelmed! said...

I think you're smart for buying in bulk, especially if you like that flavor so much!

Thanks for your comment on my Slow Cooking Thursday corn chowder recipe post. I do appreciate it!

And, yes, I've eaten the corn chowder soup at Mimi's Cafe and I love, love, love it! Unfortunately, my crock pot recipe doesn't taste exactly like that. Oh well, I'll just have to go back to Mimi's sometime.

Anonymous said...

went to the grocery store last night and they were well stocked.

Kelley said...

I'm with you about the Peppermint Mocha Coffeemate, Theresa. It's my very favorite too. Good idea to stock up! I only bought one last time I was at WM, but I saw them on sale at the grocery store this week too. So, I'm headed back there to pick some up tonight! Don't know if I'll get EIGHT though. :)

Stacey said...

I've never tried it. I'm not a big peppermint fan so we'll see if I'll give it a try or not. It might just surprise me. Altough now I probably won't be able to find it at OUR local Walmart : )- J/K

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am not a coffee drinker, but I know how you feel. Friendlys had an ice cream flavor called Mint Chocolate Oreo. I could walk to Friendlys from my NJ apartment and it was enough of a walk on a hot summer night to justify the treat. Nobody told me that it was going to be available for a limited time only. Oh I was crushed when I arrived one night to find it suddenly gone. You would think they would warn people! Sure there are other mint oreo ice creams out there but they are just not the same. Enjoy your treat while it lasts! Next years stock will be back in about 350 days!

Anonymous said...

bought a container of the pumpkin last night. am on my 2nd cup of coffee this morning. HEAVEN.

will have to go back and stock pile.

Melissa said...

Am I a sucker or what? I went out a bought this last week after I read your post. You're right! It's a really good flavor that I probably wouldn't have bought without your suggestions! LOL!