06 November 2006

My blogiversary

Late as usual...but just over two weeks ago I had my one-year anniversary in bloggityville! Wow, it's hard to believe it's been a year since hubby hounded me to start my own blog.

I can't say I've become a better person or that blogging has made me a better mother but there are a few things I can say...

I've made more friends then I could ever imagine. I've mirled some of the best women in the entire blogosphere. I've learned some great SAHM tips, acquired some great recipes and received prayer and support from so many I can't count. And, if those aren't good enough reasons to blog then I don't know what is.

Looking back, this little blog has gone from "Thoughts with Theresa" to "Bullfrogs and Butterflies". It's gone from posting pictures just for family to sharing them with the world. It's gone from sharing silly stories to asking for advice. It's gone from 3 readers to over 500.

It's gone from fun to fascinating.

Overall, this little blog that I thought only my close family and friends would read has become a true support network for me. And, I know those of you who don't blog (but read) truly do not understand that last statement. All I can say is that I am blessed to be a Blogger and I wouldn't have it any other way.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been almost a year for me too. I love that I "knew" you back when you were "Thoughts w/Theresa" and I was probably one of your 3 readers. :)
I have enjoyed getting to know you better and praying for you.

Stacey said...

Happy blogiversary! You've done great T. So glad we got to hang out on Saturday... that was fun : )

Susannah said...

Well done! It's a happy day in bloggityville. Congratulations!

Lori said...

Congrats!!!!!!! Time flys when you are having fun.

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

congratulations!! I have enjoyed reading your Blog. I am new at all of this and it sure is fun. Jennifer

P.S. I am doing another contest starting tomorrow!

Stacy said...

Theresa,

I have truly been blessed to come in contact with you in your life - I LOVE the fact that you blog. Even when you move, I will still have a connection with you and your life. I think the Blog is truly an amazing thing! :)
Happy, happy, blogiversary!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog by clicking on links. Hope you don't mind.

And congratulations on your blog anniversary. (I agree with you. Books about parenting are good. Reading and learning from real parent experiences in blogs are better).

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

happy blogiversary!

Susie said...

Keep it up! I always enjoy reading your blog...thanks for sharing your life, humor, and wisdom with the rest of us!

Addie said...

I LOVE that I'm able to call you a friend! I'm SO GLAD you are a blogger too! Happy blogiversary!

So what did your husband get you to celebrate this momentous occasion? I think the traditional gift for the one year blogiversary is diamonds. ;-)

Vessel said...

Oh my, I totally missed my blogaversary.
Glad you're here T.
It has been fun to reach out and look into the hearts of others.
Thanks for all you've shared.

Kelley said...

Congratulations, Theresa! I love reading your stories and insights every week. I think you have a lot of good gifts to share with the rest of us. Thanks for not keeping them to yourself. Blog on!