15 November 2006

My Big Weekend

I had such an awesome weekend that I'm still trying to absorb it all.

In a nutshell, my dad and older sister came in town to visit. And, boy did we have a blast. There are so many stories to share I guess I'll have to post in parts. We climbed mountains, dyed (read tried) our hair, pampered our toes, road some trains, chased away some bees...oh the fun.

But for starters, at the request of my sister I am posting pictures for her and all her friends at work of Sissy and Sugars playroom. It's kind of hard to get pictures of the ceiling and the floor in the same shot so I took a few of each area.

"Hi gals, here you go...don't work too hard!" Enjoy! (Claire is waving Hi Aunt Nese!)








7 comments:

Barb said...

Most little girls only dream of having a playroom like this. It's adorable.

boomama said...

What Barb said.

And those girls are pretty cute themselves. :-)

Anonymous said...

I just love what you have done here. I have three girls, all with different tastes! Imagine what we have to go through when the two who share have their room re-decorated!

Lori said...

Beautiful room. I can't wait to see the dyed hair =)))))

Anonymous said...

I'm just a little stunned at how grown up Vic looks in that picture. Wow how they change in a year and a half!

Robin

Stacey said...

YOu did such a great job in that room! It's like a little girl's dream!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful room! I recognize some of the things from Pottery Barn. I love that store!

I want to see the dyed hair too. :)