03 November 2006

Blog-O-Lantern results are in...


Wow! This was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Hubby and I have been looking at pumpkins for the last hour. I thought it was only fair that I have a unbiased judge help with the winner. So after numerous debates the winner is...


WINNER: Jack Benny
by Jules over at Everyday Mommy.

(Jules make sure you send me your address so I can send you your prize!)



It was so hard to pick just one, so I wanted to give you a few honorable mentions...


1st Honorable Mention: Curious George
by Stacy over at Just Me and the Guys (y'all she did this WITHOUT a pattern!)




2nd Honorable Mention: Spider
by Jennifer over at The Wilson Six (hubby really liked that spider!)



Thanks to everyone who participated. This was a whole lot of fun and I enjoyed looking at all the pumpkin carvings. So if I'm still around bloggityville next year, plan on this contest repeating...and if you didn't participate this year make sure you start getting your ideas going for next year.

May the best Blog-O-Lantern win!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are all so great! What a good idea to do this. :)

Stacey said...

Thanks for the mention : ) It was just fun to do it and see all the other pumpkins. Thanks for hosting this T!!

Girl Raised in the South said...

Good gracious! We used to think we'd accomplished something just to get them carved with triangle eyes, nose and a jagged mouth. The Jack Benny is unbelievable - looks just like him.

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Thanks for the honorable mention. The kids were excited!!! Jennifer

Anonymous said...

What a fun contest! Thanks for hosting it. Congrats to the winners.