01 November 2006

Halloween Open House

I know this is a day late, but I told Chilihead I would share my pictures...at least the few that we have. I kept it super conservative this year since we have the house on the market.

With that being said, here are my little touches of fall around the house. I also included of picture of hubby's haunted garage but I couldn't capture the full effect on camera. Let's just say there were lots of strobe lights, fog machines, scary music and some good old scary costumes and kiddos! :-)
Alright, either blogger is being stubborn or our connection is on a frenzy because it would not let me load any more pictures - Arrrr! Anyhoo, there's a couple to look at...I'll try again later.

2 comments:

Chilihead2 said...

Yay you for decorating even though your house is on the market! Looks great. Thanks for contributing!

Stacey said...

Very cute decor! Wish we could have seen more. I've been having problems with posting pics, too : )