13 October 2006

Friday's Random Thoughts

1. My Grey's addiction continues with only six more episodes to watch.

2. Back to the doctor today because my incision decided to open back up and bleed. No worries though, the doctor got it taken care of and I'm back home.

3. I've been ebaying a lot this last month and finally found two lp's from my childhood that I've been looking for over three years now.

4. Also, I recently purchased on Ebay a train that used to go around our Christmas tree when we were little. It's a Vintage Marx Electrical Train Set with an engine that smokes.

5. I've been spending a lot of time doing crossword puzzles and word searches. I think I'm an expert at them now.

6. My mother-in-law has been a total life saver during this whole surgery thing. She cleans my house, does the laundry, feeds my girls, takes them to the park and bathes them. I'm going to be so sad when she leaves us on Sunday.

7. The temperatures here in Phoenix have been dropping pretty good. In the mornings it is actually cool outside and you can open the windows.

8. Due to number seven, my allergies have spiked quite a bit. But during my stay in the hospital my doctor gave me a prescription for an inhaler and it seems to be helping a lot! Thank you Dr. S.

9. The girls are growing so fast. Claire went 'tee tee' on the potty today and Victoria is figuring out that 10 minutes is longer than 2 minutes. She also learned how to read some new words this week.

10. Don't forget the Blog-O-Lantern contest is coming up in two weeks. I can't wait to see the pictures and carvings y'all have done. Also, it doesn't have to be anything fancy just take a picture of whatever you carve and make sure you post it.

Well that's all for now. I have to get to Grey's Anatomy...Mere just got thrown to the floor from a bomb going off...oh my! This is good stuff!

7 comments:

boomama said...

Okay, you're making me really curious about this whole Grey's thing...it must be addictive.

Glad you're feeling better...SO glad you've had your MIL to help you!

Anonymous said...

Reese has been pottying on the potty too! She doesn't make it every time, but it's progress.

Glad it's getting better!

Robin

mamashine said...

So I gotta know, which lp's did you get? :)

Sandra said...

See I'm just as addicted to Grey's Anatomy, and I only started a few weeks ago.

Glad to know you're getting help and resting, take it easy ok??

Hugs,
Sandra

Stacey said...

Sounds like you're doing good! Isn't the weather getting nice around here?? Glad you're getting caught up on Grey's now. I remember that episode : )

Julie said...

You have 5 days to watch those last 6 episodes :-) J/K...sort of...I leave on Fri for a trip - week w/ a girlfriend - and I'd really like to take them with me if you're done :-) I'll call you this week! Glad you're feeling better.

Susannah said...

You have one very special MIL. I'm glad you're doing so well. The Great Physician is watching over you.