05 January 2006

The Final...Tah Dah!
















If you have been reading my blog recently you would have read how I am addicted to Rachel Ray's Thirty Minute Meals show. This past weekend I finally got a hold of her new cookbook: RACHEL RAY 365: NO REPEATS. Since I have been religiously watching her show our family has enjoyed dinners that I would have never tried on my own such as Salmon Burgers and Ginger-Soy Chicken on Shredded Lettuce. Tonight we had Thai Shrimp with Basil. They all were absolutely "delish" (as Rachel would say)! Now if Claire isn't pawing at my leg or Victoria screaming for Mommy, I can REALLY get them done in 30 minutes or less.

I'm so proud of my dishes that I had to take a few pictures so you can see the results. BTW - John loves them too! Now all I have to do is get that RR Furio Gusto-Grip knife she uses and maybe I can slice off a few more minutes! :-)

2 comments:

Tiff said...

yummy!
I got that cookbook too, for Christmas. She is awesome! My meal prep usually takes more than 30 min when Jackson and Taylor are both awake. I feel your pain.
We tried one of the pictures on the back of the book Pretzel-something-chicken. It was great and I had all the ingredients on hand.

Veronika said...

I LOVE Rachel Ray! Those dishes look yum-o!
I found you through Holy Mama, and I'll be back.
:)