11 January 2006

Upstairs Laundry Room?

I have made up my mind, my worst chore around the house since being a stay-at-home mom is Dirty Laundry! I swear, the piles never go away! Everytime I turn around there is a pile started on the couch from the night before from Victoria getting "too hot". Then, the pile in the laundry room from John (his personal laundry basket) since being in the rental house. Then, there is Victoria's room, Claire's hamper in her room and the master bedroom with my clothes.

I think the real issue is that the laundry room is downstairs and all the bedrooms are upstairs. Confession: Its been getting so bad that I am now throwing laundry over the mantle instead of carrying laundry baskets full of clothes up and down the steps.

Now it makes total sense why the new house will have the laundry room upstairs with ALL the bedrooms!

No comments: