29 December 2005

Seven Lists of Seven

Two blogs in one night...but this one I have been working on the side.

Seven things to do before I die:

1. Publish a children’s book
2. Visit Australia
3. Learn how to ski
4. Run a marathon
5. Bring someone to Christ
6. Meet Oprah Winfrey
7. Live in the UK

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Give up chocolate or carbs
2. Math, Algebra, Geometry, Calc, you name it
3. Play Volleyball
4. Read fiction books
5. Watch TV all day
6. Speak a foreign language fluently
7. Drive slow

Seven things that attract me to my spouse:

1. How he is the spiritual leader in our family
2. His love for the girls and me
3. His priorities are always: God, Family, Work
4. His generosity
5. His willingness to help me around the house
6. His drive to be a better person and husband
7. The sacrifices he makes for his family

Seven things I say most often:
1. “Victoria, settle down”
2. "I have to go to Wal-Mart for ________"
3. "You’re turn” (to John when it's his turn to go check on Claire in the middle of the night)
4. “We’re running late”
5. "Look at me” (when I’m talking to Victoria)
6. "Victoria/John... check on Claire"
7. "Where’s a bink?” (referring to Claire’s binky/pacifier)

Seven books (or series) I love:

1. Read my answer to - Seven things I cannot do: #4
2. Fatal Distractions by Ed Young
3. The Creative Marriage by Ed and Lisa Young
4. Growing Kids God’s Way by Gary & Anne Marie Ezzo
5. Any self-improvement magazines (Parent’s Magazine, Fitness, Runner’s World, Shape, etc.)
6. Currently reading, There’s a Perfect Little Angel in Every Child by Gigi Schweikert
7. Scrapbooking and Sewing magazines

Seven movies I would watch over and over again:

1. Sound of Music
2. Annie
3. The Usual Suspects
4. The Thomas Crown Affair
5. Notting Hill
6. The American President
7. Anything Shirley Temple

Seven people I want to join in, too:

1. John
2. Robin
3. Holly
4. Richelle
5. Tiffany
6. Brian
7. Y'all have been tagged! (I look forward to reading all your blogs!)

3 comments:

Robin said...

This is the 4th time I've been tagged! I promise to get on this after we move. However, I don't know of anyone I will tag since everyone I know has done it!

Talk to you soon,
R

Theresa said...

Sorry, I haven't seen anyone do this yet that I know. It does take some time to complete but it sure is a thought provoker. Happy New Year and Happy New Home!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Theresa!

Kept forgetting you have a blog til I read Robin's latest post! I'm subscribed now. Great to catch up with your life!

Lori Bailey