14 January 2006

Baby Claire and ACDC dancing!

Well the other day I found my old Karoake machine and hooked er' up. Well, for those of you who don't know this, Claire is a dancing machine. (Just like her mommy). As my mom would say, when I was little I would dance to anything - even the washer and dryer! So, we are scrolling through the radio stations and ACDC - Shook Me All Night Long is playing. Well, Claire took off...then later on danced to the Beastie Boys - So What'cha Want! I'll share that later.

But this one is too cute - check out this video of our 10 month old jamming to ACDC (I know it's not the best choice but what can I say, this is the song that got her groovin'! :-)

2 comments:

Addie said...

That is so CUTE! What a perfect song for her to dance to!

When my oldest was only 10 mos. old we went to this mom's group where the leaders were a bit kooky. They played rock and roll to show the kids moving to the music and said it was their sinful flesh dancing. (oh my!) I thought it was adorable watching my kid boogy to the music. God made them to feel the beauty of music. Needless to say, I never went back there!

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.