12 January 2006

Theresa's 2005 Top Ten List

After reading several blogs over the past week I have been nudged to post my top ten so here we go: (BTW - New year, new look!)

10. Our family vacation to Disneyland

9. Staying with my mom during our visit to Ohio

8. Victoria memorizing her first bible verse

7. Having John home every night since the move in June 2005

6. Building a new home in Buckeye, AZ

5. Dedicating Claire at Palm Valley Church

4. Me and the girls unplanned visit to Dallas with all my friends

3. Another year of growing in my faith with God

2. The birth of our daughter Claire Elizabeth - February 28, 2005

1. Celebrating another year of marriage with my wonderful husband, John

Wow, what an awesome 2005! I can't believe everything that has happened over the past year. God is truly amazing. May I continue to be blessed and follow his plans for my life in 2006!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

life's been good to u

mynewsbot.com