05 August 2007

Want to see the coolest thing ever?

The fact that my hair grew 6 + inches over night? With layers, and low lights and highlights! Okay it's not the coolest thing ever but lhj.com is! Ladies, you've have got to visit the Ladie's Home Journal website. They have this wonderful linkage called TRY-A-HAIRSTYLE and it's FREE! Well of course you can upgrade but the free stuff is just as good.

Ever wanted to know what you look like with short hair, a bob, redhead, long hair, a celebrities hairstyle? You can do your own makeup and choose your own colors. The options are endless at this site. The best part is you can save your favorite looks and print them out or email them to a friend. The above picture was my favorite hairstyle and I've already printed it out the picture to take to my hair appointment this Wednesday. I still need to grow more in the length but you get the picture right?

So go now and sign up it's loads of fun!

6 comments:

boomama said...

I can't see the picture! And I'm DYING to see the picture!

Robin said...

Ok, you are brave. I liked my pics ok, but not nearly enough to put them on my blog!!! =)

JenLo said...

clairol.com has the same thing! It is too cool. I'm gonna go try the LHJ one now.

Anonymous said...

I should try that. Do they do men with a balding head?


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Stacey said...

that is too cool. I'm going to check it out. So you going to grow your hair out now?? :-)

Amy said...

Oh how cool!! Thanks for sharing this, and your picture! I'm going to go try it now.