26 July 2007

More divas in the house

This past weekend my wonderful friend Robin and her girls came in town to visit. We had blast and so did the girls. If I list everything we did, well the post would never end. But it did include some great shopping, food and laughing. So here are a few shots from this weekend. Saturday was the big night when Sissy's friend and Sugar got the "Diva haircut" (as I call it) at good ole' Sweet & Sassy.

And can I just tell you how excited I am that the owners are building a brand new a Sweet & Sassy right. down. the. street. from. my. house. Man, I just love it here...

Sissy and Mini-Me outside Sweet & Sassy.

Back view of Sugar's hair (sorry y'all but the next few are for Grandma and Grannie!)

Sugar showing off her glitter star they painted on her cheek.


Shopping...shopping...shopping...boy they start early!

7 comments:

Robin said...

I told Terry that if Reese would sit still she would have gotten it too..to which he replies, "I don't think so." He still likes long hair on little girls. That's ok, he doesn't know it yet, but he's doing Reese hair when school starts. =)

boomama said...

They are SO STINKIN' CUTE.

Stacy said...

It does my heart ever so much worlds of good to see you lovin' life back in your home state of Texas!! Your girls are both just the perfect combo of sweet and sassy! :) BTW, thanks for the info. about Zofran - I'll be calling my OB's office about it on Mon.

JMR said...

Hello. Found your site through someone else and thought I would say hi!!! I'm just getting started blogging so I don't have much at my site yet but feel free to stop by and visit!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I hit the wrong button before finishing my comment. Anyway, I've never heard of Sweet & Sassy. I checked out their site and it looks like fun. Are the haircut prices comparable to other salons?

Stacey said...

That is too cute! I just love those hair cuts but it makes her look so much older!

Natalie just got her hair cute like that, too :-)