25 April 2007

Sweet & Sassy

UPDATED TO ADD: I just realized the best picture didn't post...the picture of the back of Sissy's hair and her trying to get Sugar to look down. :-)

We just found [thanks to a few friends] the girls a new place to get their haircut. Sweet & Sassy has got to be the cutest girly place ever, next to Libby Lu's of course. Well last night we had severe thunderstorms, hail and a few tornados in the area, so today we finally ventured out to get the "do" done today.

Sissy got the Cutie Cut and Sugar ended up getting her first haircut ever. See, originally I did not plan on having Sugar's hair cut because she really doesn't have any hair. But, the whole time Sissy was getting her Cutie Cut she was saying, "my turn, my turn". So before it was all said and done Sugar was finally in the diva seat getting her a new do. And, boy do I mean done. If only y'all could feel her hair...it is super. super. fine. baby. hair and somehow the hairdresser managed to style it with a flat iron! And, to top it off both girls got glitter spray.

Here are some of the diva moments we captured today...Sissy got a Stacked Bob and Sugar got layers. :-)



12 comments:

Jada said...

I'm delurking! Way cute haircuts! Your girls are a-dorable! Makes me want a niece or two!

I enjoy reading your blog, but especially the pictures you post.

~Jada

Shawna said...

VERY adorable!!!

Julie said...

Too cute. I can't wait to show Natalie in the morning. I'm guessing she will want to look just like Victoria very soon!

Barb said...

Oh how cute! And perfect for summer.

Linda said...

They look adorable. There's nothing we girls like better than a new "do".

Stacey said...

Awwww, how adorable!! I think it looks so cute on both of them :-)

Kelley said...

Too sweet! I really wish they had one of those places near me! My girls LOVE to get haircuts, but oh, they would be asking for one every week if they got glitter spray! Maybe it's for the best...

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

First time here...love these haircuts! Who is the entrepeneurial genius who dreamed that up? ( I know I butchered that word..:P

Great to meet you!

Anonymous said...

They are simply beautiful. It must all come from the locastro family side. Ha Ha That means their good looks and wonderful attitudes.

Love and kisses,

Aunt Donna on pain medicine.

Kim said...

What an adoreable little place, I bet your girls loved it, they are so cute!

Leigh said...

Love the haircuts! What beautiful girls! :o)

Anonymous said...

Great cut, and I love the last photo. Perfect.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/


PS. I’ve started a photoblog at www.mikeleonen.com
Appreciate a visit and comments.