09 April 2007

My Little Pony LIVE, Easter and lots of Good Times

I know this is not the best title for a post, but you know what? We have been soooo busy I can't get it all done in time for the blog. Behind many cardboard boxes, dirty dishes and bare walls we've been one busy family.

Friday night I went scrapping for my first time in TWO years. Yes, two years y'all. Surprisingly, I found my Crop-n-Style bag and one tote of scrapworthy tools. I even got two whole pages done and was in bed by 2:00am.

Saturday was the big show day. We took the girls to see the My Little Pony LIVE show. They absolutely had a ball and so did I! Sorry Nick Jr. fans, but this show was WAY better than the Dora Live show.









Easter Sunday we were invited to a friends family luncheon and egg hunt. And let me tell you folks, these people know how to put on an egg hunt. Their parents' backyard was huge and looked like something out of a Home and Garden magazine. The pictures below are exactly what you see when you walk out their back door.

I believe they hid around 300 eggs filled with candy and money. The girls had so much fun and we're finding more eggs than their baskets could hold! Below is a picture of the kids in a funky tree hanging out back.
What you can't see from the picture was that it was about 50 degrees on Easter and the day before we actually had snow flurries! Yes, as our pastor said, "we might have a white Easter"!

The best part was coming home late Sunday afternoon having the entire family take a long nap!



I love this time of year...

5 comments:

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

WOW! The My Little Pony show looks amazing! So jealous! I also love the Sunday afternoon naps. It's one of the many reasons I look forward to Sundays!

Stacey said...

I heard Natty got to go to the Pony show and loved it, too! Sounds fun but I don't think my boys would enjoy it : )

That yard is beautiful. It looks so nice and pretty there in TX! Someday, I promise we're comin' to visit!!

Shawna said...

Wow. That back yard is incredible. Imagine being little in that big back yard.

Thanks so much for the offer. I am thinking - haven't come up with anything yet, but if I do, I will let you know. Sure wish I could come to the big shindig!

Anonymous said...

I saw an ad for the Pony Show - Better than Dora Live? Maybe we'll have to check it out.
Looks like you had a fun Easter! Can you believe how cold it was? Now it's back in the 80's again. Weird, weird. :)

Kelley said...

My daughter went CRAZY when she saw the My Little Pony pic on your blog! Guess I should see if they're coming to Atlanta?

That yard is really beautiful. Love a yard full of trees that can still be played in. All our trees are in a brush-y area way in the back.