09 May 2007

We're alive...sort of

When a close friend who is also a very busy woman and still has time to blog herself, tells you "you haven't blogged in like forever"...well then it's time to post something.

It's not that I don't have lots to blog about (because I honestly have tons) but it's more because I have been under the weather for the last five days. If you've been around here long at all you know when I get sick, I get sick. After popping lots of pills (of course prescribed by my doctor) I was actually able to get out of bed today. I'm guessing having our community garage sale in the rain on Saturday probably didn't help much.

So before I got sick here is what we were up to...

Going to the zoo...































Spending time with friends...























Finding new things at Wal-Mart...notice the TV in the first picture? Oh yes folks, for only ONE dollar a mama can have peace and quiet while grocery shopping!

4 comments:

Addie said...

I have MISSED you!!! However, I figured though that you were just having a complete blast being back in your element. And look at all the beautiful green trees and grass in those pictures! Y'all look very happy. :-)

Seriously, there's a tv in that barney mobile???

Robin said...

Just so we all know, if you have a 2 1/2 yr old who couldn't keep still with all of the Benadryl in the world, that cart lasts approximately 20 min before she's trying to climb out!

Glad to see your post though!!! =)

Linda said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well. It looks as though you have had some fun things to do too. Hope you're all better soon.

Stacey said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling very good. Hope you're gettin' better!

A TV in the shopping cart?? No way!!