20 April 2007

For Heather

If you haven't heard already what's going on in the blogosphere than go here. Every time I read an update on Heather I say to myself, "really, how much can one person take?"

Then I went to her blog via another because I truly did not believe what I was reading. You can get a tidbit of it by reading this...

All I keep thinking of is Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Please, if you want to help go on over to Boomama's blog and help a friend out. You can go here to get the details.

We're praying for you Heather!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Isn't it amazing what God is doing for that family? He is blessing them way beyond any of their dreams!

Stacy said...

T-Lo,
It shattered my heart to read all of Heather's story (and that of her daughter, Emma). God has certainly been pointing out the very real hurts of women around me - it makes me see my own life with a different lense. Thanks for the link. I'm bookmarking her blog and praying for their family!

Leigh said...

I found her blog recently, too (and yours!). I cannot imagine what she is going through.