13 April 2007

Little Blessings

If you have read my blog for any length of time you will know that Sugar does EVERYTHING that her big Sissy does. Sometimes this is bad but this week it has been literally a blessing. Sugar started this week copying her Sissy's prayers at meal time. Today I decided to catch it on camera because well...it.was. just. so. darn. cute!

You can tell by watching the video she was a little distracted with the camera on her and the fact that Sissy was trying to remind her to say "Daddy". And right before she starts, Sugar shouts that she is going to say the prayer. This is only because this is exactly what Sissy announces when she doesn't want mama to say the prayer. Go figure.

For those of you who have trouble understanding a two-years old speech, I have translated it for you ahead of time. :-)

"MOM I SAY IT...
Thank you for a great day
and Smokey and Daisy and (herself) and Sissy
and Mommy and and um Sissy
Amen"


5 comments:

Barb said...

Cute, cute.

More house photos please?

Stacey said...

I tried to listen to it but it said it was no longer available! I bet it was so sweet though!

Wendy said...

I love hearing my kids pray. So sweet!

Stacy said...

I love it when my girls pray - I bet God LOVES it too! What sweet girls you have. It's hard to believe that they are both getting so big (When I was a kid, I remember thinking that adults sure say that a lot..when you're an adult, it's just so true) You're Sissy is turning into such the little girl and your Sugar is becoming quite the preschooler! So beautiful! I'm SO glad that being back in Texas has been fields of blessing (and lots of fun furniture shopping) for you!

Anonymous said...

too cute