06 February 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMS!

Can I just say OH. MY. GOSH! This past weekend I flew home to Ohio to be at my Grandma's 80th surprise birthday party. And boy was it a surprise! She cried, I cried it was all a tear-y filled event! I also brought a DVD I made to play at the party starting with her baby pictures through today. It went along with some great 50's tunes and she absolutely loved it.

Isn't she the most beautiful Grandma EVER? I think so!

Not only did I get to see all my family but we also played in some snow and froze in the -2 degree temperatures.

Sugar kept saying, "Mama, I c-ooooold!" While Daddy and Sissy enjoyed a Daddy-daughter bonding weekend in Disneyland.

It all went by SO fast but we had an awesome time. Below are some pictures of our COLD weekend and Grams blowing out her candles. :-)


7 comments:

Addie said...

Did you have to buy a coat for poor Sugar just for this trip?

Your is beautiful, I hope y'all had the BEST time!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everybody had fun. Happy 80th to your Grandma.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday to one fine Grandma!

Glad you had a great trip!!

Barb said...

My gosh, she was absolutely lovely, T-Lo. What a wonderful surprise for her and what a treat for all of you to get to go back there. I'll bet packing for that trip was tricky, what with your Arizona wardrobes. :-)

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

HI! I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I love it! One question...I am new to blogging, and wondering how you got such a cool "signature" at the end of each post? Can you help me out? Thanks...Jennisa
http://retzergirls.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to your Grams. She is beautiful. How great that you were able to be there.

Stacey said...

T, is that you in the picture with her or is that your sista?? I couldn't tell because the head is down looking at the cake : )