12 February 2007

Howdy Y'all!

The good news has finally arrived...as of this weekend we received an offer on our house and can now move back to the Lone Star State!! Now I know you all were expecting to hear something like "we're expecting" but clearly this has been long anticipated for 11 months now. So yes, this is HUGE news!

And, everyone that knows me knows I've been doing the happy dance since Friday, when we got the call from our realtor.

I guess I can finally change my profile in my sidebar. Oh the excitement of it all, I just can't stand it! :-)

Watch out Texas, here we come! Of course, if you could continue to pray that all will go smooth until the closing that would be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone who has been praying for us!

Much Love,

13 comments:

Linda said...

Yee-Ha!!! We moved to Texas 24 years ago. I'm one of those people who wasn't born here but got here as fast as I could. I just love it here. There is a spirit here that I don't find anywhere else. It is just special. Apologies to those who live in other states, but it's true!! This is the best place to live.

Stacey said...

I thought that must have been what you were talking about but I thought I better wait to see what you said. I'm so glad for you T, I know it's been a long time coming! So happy to hear that you're happy and ready to go home. I know we'll keep in touch through the blog and that makes me happy : )

I'll keep praying for a smooth close on the house and for the move! Woo hoo!!

Anonymous said...

I have got a Texas-sized smile on my face right now!!! It will be great to have you back! If you were here right now, I'd probably be trying to recruit you for C3 ;) Congrats - it's amazing to see God at work in your life!!

Lori B.

Anonymous said...

Great for you.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Robin said...

Yahoo!

Julie said...

I wondered if that might be the news. Well on the one hand I'm REALLY happy for you because I know how much you want to be there. On the other hand we are a bit sad as I'll miss you and Natalie will GREATLY miss Victoria. But it makes one more reason for me to visit Dallas. Let's get the girls together soon and keep in mind I'm really good at packing :-) Just call me. Seriously!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! congrats!

Kelley said...

I had a feeling that would be your good news. Congratulations, T!

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Congratulations!! Thats great!!

Girl Raised in the South said...

Theresa, I'm so happy for you - I know you guys have been wanting this for quite awhile.

Barb said...

Oh hooray! T-Lo. I know how much you're prayed for this day. I'm doing the happy dance with y'all.

Paulette said...

wooo hooo from one Texan to a soon to be another one welcome home!
I live in Arlington. We had 80 degree weather today,beautiful fresh air.

Larissa said...

Hello! I just found your blog. Texas is the best, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!!!