07 December 2005

I'm Back...and so Blessed

Sorry, I haven't blogged in a while. But, here are my excuses! I've been sick and to the doctor twice now in two weeks and secondly, I have had company in from out of town - the wonderful "Gamma Twyla"!

For all of you who can't get along with your in-laws you may want to stop reading now. But, I have been SO blessed with the best mother-in-law EVER!! Not only is she so loving, caring and thoughtful but we get along perfectly. In short, I am never ready for her to go home and I never get sick of her. She is best mother-in-law who flys to see us on a regular basis.

Since I have been sick she has cleaned my house, taken care of my girls, fixed meals, the list goes on and on. Not to mention she wakes up every morning with Claire (9 mos.) at 5am sometimes 4am so that I can sleep in. Now, how cool is she?

Well, that's my thoughts for tonight...You're the best Twyla and I love you!
(I couldn't have hand-picked a better mother-in-law myself!)

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm sticking my tounge out at you right now! Love ya, R