28 December 2005

Jeweler in Uptown

This is a quick blog about our jeweler in Dallas, TX. His name is Matthew Trent. He makes the most amazing, unique, and beautiful jewelry. He specializes in platinum and 18 karat gold. Each piece is brilliantly handmade by him. He made John's and I wedding rings and a few years ago John had Matthew make me a pair of platinum earrings for my birthday. His unique taste leaves you with a piece of timeless jewelry that no other person will most likely own. How cool is that? I still have yet to see anyone with my wedding rings.

If you would like to see his work, you can visit his website at www.matthewtrent.com. The reason I am blogging about this is because first, I just recently checked out his site (as I periodically do) to see what new stuff he has added and there is some beautiful new pieces. Secondly, I wanted to share his work with all my family and friends. Enjoy!

No comments: