10 July 2007

So Sweet

This was a conversation that Sissy and I had the other day while playing in the playroom. She was lying on the floor with a huge grin on her face and she said:

Sissy: Mommy?

Me: Yes

Sissy: I think I'm in love with a boy!

Me: What??? (she's four y'all)

Sissy: A boy. (giggling with the sweetest smile)

Me: What boy?

Sissy: (softly giggling)...my daddy...

My heart melted, then I immediately ran downstairs to the bedroom to tell hubby.

I have to admit it, I was a little scared at first. But then when she answered 'Daddy' I thought good, that's what every little four-year old girls answer should be! :-)

4 comments:

Stacey said...

How cute is that! I bet J's heart melted, too! That's what every daddy likes to hear :-)

Addie said...

That is so very sweet!! What a cutie-pie!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. I can tell by your picture she is probably a doll.

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

So sweet, every Daddy should hold their little girls hearts this way:)