26 June 2007

Seriously?

Has it really been that long since I posted?? Okay, so maybe it has...Now I have this blank text box and not a thing is coming to me.

I could post pics about our roller skating party we attended on Saturday but then that would mean I would have to download the pictures off my camera...scratch that.

Oh I know, I could post pictures of my french toile duvet cover that is just about completed and the bunch of pillows I made for the daybed in the guest room...but that's just boring.

I could tell you about our wonderful Father's Day...when I mopped floors and scrubbed toilets to help make it a better Father's Day...but that's not good news.

I could post a picture of the last minute Spiderman cake I made for hubby's birthday last week...but it didn't turn out that good.

I could tell you the story how I paid the electrician a bunch of money to come out and push a silly reset button...but that would just embarrass me.

Oh...I could tell you the story about how a golf ball busted out our upstairs window...but we live across the street from the golf course... so I really don't know the story.

Well apparently, I have no good stories to tell...so for now go look at my friend's super cute new baby it's much more interesting than this old blawg!

4 comments:

DK said...

Good to see your post! I know you've been HUGELY busy - hey, I know how that is, I'm trying to get back on a normal posting schedule myself. I wanted to let you know that I gave you an award today :) Drop by when you get a minute.
DK
A Flyover Blog

Stacey said...

I like your post! Those all had me laughing :-) Thanks for the link love, too! That was sweet of you!!

Carrie said...

I've paid a handyman for the very same reason you called the electrician.

(In case you're wondering who the heck I am, I saw your blog listed in the Princess Diaries blogroll.)

Unknown said...

Your blog is so cute. This post was funny. I don't know how I got here but I'm glad I stopped by.