29 May 2007

MIA

It's been a crazy few weeks around here but the reason I haven't blogged lately is because I'm in Tennessee visiting family. I've been here for almost two weeks now and we are having a blast. I have so much to blog about and quite frankly not enough time. So here is a bullet list of what's been going on and what we've been doing...

  • My whole house has been painted while we and the girls are gone.
  • We got a new bedroom suit that has been delivered and hubby got to sleep in it first. (I finally got my king-size bed!!)
  • We've been to the zoo and got to witness a mama giraffe give birth to her baby!
  • We got to see our nephew on leave from the army before possibly being shipped to Iraq.
  • We've had a few family birthday parties while in town and a Memorial Day cookout.

That's just a brief list of what we've been up to...stay tuned for pictures and more posts. :-)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

We just ordered a king size bed too. I've never had one. I can't wait for it to come in!

Sounds like you are having a great time. Looking forward to hearing more.

Stacey said...

I'm so glad you posted and updated us... I was starting to get worried about you :-)

That is so cool about your trip to the zoo. Sounds like you guys are having such a fun time! Enjoy your family!!

Stacy said...

Theresa,

You, o-queen-of blogging, had me a little worried too. Glad to hear that you have just been busy loving life! I get just an eensy bit jealous every time I see your amazingly joyful blogs about your wonderful time in Texas. Well, maybe someday that Lord will see fit to move us to the Midwest - we're still praying anyway.
I tagged you on my blog for a Ten Random Things list...just so you know...;) I look foward to pics and more posts soon!

Susannah said...

Catching up here. You've been so busy! I love the pics of your house... Wow, everything really is bigger in Texas. Welcome to your new home! :~)

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

It's been awhile since I have commented!! You are on my Bloglines and I read you everyday!! Its been busy around here!! No excuses but wanted to drop in and say Hello!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just saw your link on Stacy's blog and thought I would say hi! Glad to hear your so happy back in Texas!!