09 May 2007

Texas Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I Love About Our New Home in Texas

You had to know this was coming...this is a special edition of Thursday Thirteen with pictures. I thought this was much more fun this way...and since everyone has been asking for more pictures of the house I've included a few of my favorites.
* Also, we still are waiting for the painters to come and I am in no way close to finish decorating so bear with me.

1. The Flowers in our Yard.































2. The Jacuzzi Tub in our Master Bath
















3. The Two-Story Stone Fireplace. By the way, that cross will be hung in the niche as soon as I figure out what hardware works on stone!




















4. Our home church...Fellowship Church.


5. The Large Girl's Rooms finally painted with color!



































6. Our New Banquette Table in the Nook. Especially since Sugar can no longer push the chairs over to counter to reach any medicines, scissors, etc. - yeah!
















7. The Green Grass with Texas Longhorns
literally down the street!
















8. The Media Room that hubby has so kindly allowed (read forced) to be the Playroom until the girls get older.
















9. The Big Trees and Huge Thunderstorms followed by Rainbows.
















10. The Circular Staircase when you enter the through the front door.




















11. Old friends...and because I did not get their permission ahead of time, I did not post any pictures of my girlfriends. I'm sure they are SO thanking me right now. :-)



12. The Double Convection Ovens




















13. The Tex-Mex Food

14 comments:

Jada said...

Wow! What a lovely home! Congratulations! And thanks for sharing the pics of your home and your family in the previous post!

Happy early Mother's Day!

~Jada

Wendy said...

Your home looks beautiful! I like how you used color in the girls rooms.

Hope you have a nice mother's day.

Stacey said...

Oh I'm so glad you posted some more pictures! This was so fun to see what's new in your world! Glad you guys are getting settled in and having such a wonderful time!!

The house looks wonderful :-)

Linda said...

It's a lovley home, and I know how you feel about Texas. There's just something in the air!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I love the pictures of you site. I happened to surf into your blog, and its lovely.

Have a great Mothers Day and Wonderful weekend.

Angel ( Angel Mama Pearls of Wisdom)

Lolly said...

I don't know how I found your blog, but I have been reading for quite a while and enjoying it. I was thrilled to read your Thursday Thirteen and see that Fellowship Church is your church home. It has been mine for 7 1/2 years and I feel so blessed to be a part of it. We love it. Great to have you as a part of the family.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your home. And your furniture. And your flowers. And your girls' rooms. And your double ovens. Ok - ALL of it. :) Glad you're enjoying being back!
Happy Mother's Day!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Your house is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing pictures of it! I love how you painted and decorated the girls' room and playroom! It's so GIRLIE!

Anonymous said...

Great 13. Your home is ... well, very homely.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Barb said...

Your new home is gorgeous. I love the colors you used in the girls' room. And I love, love that staircase. It's all just beautiful.

Kelley said...

Wow, Theresa... the house looks amazing! Love it all! It must feel great to be back where your heart is at home.

Stacey said...

Hey T ~ you still around? Haven't heard from you in a while and was thinking about you!!

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

what a beautiful place!!!!!!!!

loved hanging out at your blog - so pretty too.

Have a great week!

Leigh

Unknown said...

You have an absolutely gorgeous home. I love it all! The house across from you is AWESOME!