22 March 2007

Knee deep in paint and clothes

Howdy Ladies,

I'm in the midst of Tinker Bell green and Fairytale Pink paint so blogging of course is on the bottom of the list. We are starting to get settled in...my washer and dryer are arriving tomorrow. Thank goodness...because seriously, I have run out of laundry baskets and my dogs now think the clothes all over the floor are their new beds!

By the way, thanks for everyone's input on the big decision. I finally decided to go with HolyMama's recommendation. After hubby read her post it was the Wild Cherry Excitement that won. I think if anyone uses the words "sensing", "foreplay" and "get busy" to describe said laundry appliances, they're surely going to get a man's attention. :-) Hey, it's worth a shot, right?

Well, I have two more rooms to unpack and some MAJOR weekend plans catching up with old friends. In other words, this will be my last update for this week unless something earth shattering happens between now and then.

Happy Spring Y'all!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Sounds like you're diving right into the house work and painting! Glad you're home and enjoying yourself! Have fun this weekend with all those old friends :-)

Linda said...

Welcome home to Texas!! The house is beautiful. It will be so great once you are all settle in.

Robin said...

So glad you guys are getting settled in. Sorry I haven't called this week, it's been a bit nuts. I'm gonna call you this weekend though so I can see how it's all going.

Hugs,
R

Anonymous said...

Hi Theresa ~ Sheryl here...(Mary's sis!) Although I know I'm not the first I definetly don't want to miss out on saying "WELCOME HOME"!! You've been missed and it's going to be great having you back in the Lone Star. Mar's been keeping me updated on you and the fam...the girls look precious and so grown up. I look forward to scrapping and playing "catch up" one day soon.
Until then,
Keep well!
Sheryl Dunn