19 March 2007

I would love to post more pictures but...

...most of the furniture does not arrive for a few weeks. So basically we are still unpacking, organizing, shifting, hanging, cleaning, etc. However, I will give you a sneak peak of the kitchen because like I mentioned before it's my favorite part of the house. :-)

I also love the little details throughout the house like those little bronze medallions on my backsplash. I took a picture up close just for my bloggity friends...and my mom. :-)

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Theresa, it's so nice! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

It's beautiful! Is it wrong for be to be envious of your new kitchen? Looking forward to seeing more pictures of the house when you have more time...

Anonymous said...

yay!

Kelley said...

It's really beautiful, Theresa! Love the details.

If it were me, I'd "cheat" and take pictures of the house BEFORE all our junk arrived. That way, at least it looks clean! Oh wait... that IS what I did when we moved!

Shawna said...

Very very pretty. Can't wait to see more.

Blogger profile name said...

Your house is beautiful! That kitchen looks fabulous for entertaining!