21 October 2005

The Web Got the Best of Me...

Okay, here it is...my first official blog! I've been fighting the "tech demons" inside me for far too long. After months of reading numerous friends blogs (and being the tech geek myself), I have finally decided to join the rest of you bloggers of the world. However, I do have a small disclaimer that I would like to mention once..."I will not guarantee posted thoughts on a daily basis. Nor, will I promise they will give you great insight." My only prayer is that this will be an exciting experience and that 'Thoughts with Theresa' will hopefully make you laugh from time to time! With that being said, let the journey begin...

2 comments:

Robin said...

Yahoo! Welcome to the world of stay at home moms who blog. Glad you got with the program. JJ =)

Now, post some pics...

Tiff said...

Nice to have you join us!