31 October 2005

Proud Parents

First, I claim "bragging rights" before you continue to read....this is something to definitely blog about. Victoria has learned her very first bible verse! Yes, we have been attending church since she was and itty bitty one and I never knew this day would come so soon when she could start Bible Memory. This is one of my fondest memories of church, was memorizing Bible verses when I was little (next to singing) of course. But, this is one of the most exciting things as a christian parent I think you get to witness. (The first best thing was when she did "praying hands" before lunch.)

Well, here is what she learned, "God...made the whole world." Acts 17:24. (She even knows the chapter and verse too). Yeah! I was so excited I almost cried. This week we are learning "God has made us what we are." Ephesians 2:10a. I am so thrilled to see our little angel start to grow spiritually. God is awesome!

No comments: