09 December 2006

Merry Christmas!

Hello to all my dear friends that read, lurk and comment,

Well tomorrow morning, the girls and I are off to see some family in a much colder climate. I actually had to buy us some winter clothes since we haven't needed any in oh. about. two. years!

Maybe, just maybe we'll see some snow. Because you know it's fun to see it for about a day or two this time of year and then I've had enough. :-)

Since I'll be without the Internet for a good chunk of time (I know I'm twitching already), I probably won't post again until after Christmas. So until then, I hope all my bloggity friends have a blessed Christmas and may we remember the reason for the season!

In Him,

T-Lo

13 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Safe journey, T. Hope you have a great time, and Merry Christmas!!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Safe journey, T. Hope you have a great time, and Merry Christmas!!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Safe journey, T. Hope you have a great time, and Merry Christmas!!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Safe journey, T. Hope you have a great time, and Merry Christmas!!

Robin said...

Merry Christmas and have a great time! Call me when you get home.

Lori said...

Merry Christmas!!!! Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Linda said...

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful, safe trip. I hope you get some of the white stuff!!

Barb said...

I hope you do run into some snow, T-Lo. Snow and Christmas just go together. Thank you again for the sweet gift you sent me and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Travel safe.

Stacey said...

Hope you have lots and lots of fun on your trip! It will be so much fun to see the kids in the snow!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, too!!

Melissa said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. And Happy New Year, too.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Kelley said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Theresa! We're actually headed to AZ on Sunday. There's nothing better than wearing shorts on Christmas! (joke! - well, kind of...) We're going to be spending most of the week in Prescott Valley, so we'll get our share of cold weather.

Enjoy yours!