26 October 2008

Halloween 08'



Every year our friends hold a Halloween Party for adults only and of course it's dress up. Last year John and I went as Charlie Brown and Lucy. This is what we went as King Kong and his girl (Fay Wray)!



Here are me and my peeps! LOL!

Left to right: Kim = Firewoman, Colleen = Catherine Zeta Jones, Me = Fay Wray (from King Kong), Julie = "A one night stand!" Natalie = Hooters waitress! We had a total blast, we're already try to think of what to be for next year!

There were lots of Tony Romo's and Jessica Simpson's too!
Check out her arm!!
Some others were Sarah Palin, Marilyn Monroe, JFK, Michael Douglas. It was so much fun!! I love Halloween. Wait until you see our garage this weekend. It's already setup and I can't even park my car in there...

2 comments:

Ali said...

All grown-ups should have this much fun!

Eli's Lids said...

This is the best costume combo!! I HAVE to remember that for next year.
http://elislids.blogspot.com/