24 May 2008

The power of a Mac

I dropped DH (dear husband) off at the airport last night for his 15 + 2 hour LA trip to Sydney, Australia. He is working over in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne for two weeks and then he heads to Malaysia and Singapore.

The girls and I miss him already!! I have to say though, I absolutely love my MacBook! DH landed a few hours ago safely and we just got done chatting via video iChat! I was sitting in my kitchen in suburbia Texas and he was at an Italian Cafe having a cappuccino outside in the heart of Sydney, Australia.

Isn't that incredible?? It's Sunday morning there...

Also, hubby's cell phone died and he wasn't at the hotel room so we communicated via our MacBook's! As an added bonus, DH already took some great pictures of his view from the hotel room and already uploaded them to Flickr. Now when the girls wake up in the morning I can show them pictures of where daddy is at on the AppleTV. It just keeps getting better...

Thank you Apple!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A) I love the new look.
b) I really wish you had come up here this weekend. It would have been uber-fun.
C) Stop screwing around and get better.
D) =)

Anonymous said...

Got to love computers, huh?


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

JLo said...

Love your show....


http://scobleizer.com/2008/05/27/scoble-has-a-productivity-problem/#comment-1987142

Jlo

Kelley said...

Hey, T! I just tagged you on my blog for a meme... Come see, and play along (if you want to).

PS - LOVE the new blog design! It's really beautiful, and the colors are so soothing.