22 October 2007

October Fun, Part II

It was Columbus day and school was out, so the neighbors girls and mine headed to our local pumpkin patch for a day of total fun! By the request of Sugar we took her picture with all the board characters. I only posted Dora but trust me when I say, we've got Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, Scooby Doo and Boots too! :-)

They also hit all the bounce houses, haystacks and took a hay ride and barrel train ride. After feeding the horses and turtles (yes turtles) we headed to Chick-Fil-A for some well deserved air conditioning and lunch.







5 comments:

lightening said...

Looks like you all had a great day! :-)

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES!

boomama said...

Oh-so-ADORABLE.

Susie said...

The girls are as cute as ever and getting so big. I'm glad you're all settled in back in TX!

Stacey said...

That sounds like some good family fun! I bet they loved it!