08 October 2007

DA BOYS!!!!!!

It was a nail biter, pillow hiding, fist pumping, screaming and jumping kind of game tonight! Yes, I'm talking about the Boys and Bills baby! Romo may of had a rough night but Folk is the bomb!!

The end score is what counts folks and we be undefeated!!

Who-hoo! What a thrill ride! I think I felt the city shake from everyone jumping at 11:02pm when that pigskin ball went over those yellow posts (for a second time!) If you don't like football then I'm sorry you are missing out.

GO COWBOYS!!!

2 comments:

Addie said...

YAY! I'm so glad y'all are back in your town to watch your team play! Enjoy it girl!!! :D

Robin said...

Can't seem to find the comment section on the girls pics, but they turned out just precious. I need to have that done...and soon. You know, before college.