29 July 2009

Summer Vacation

Well we finally made it to the beach this year.  The lucky winner was Destin, FL and may I say it was an awesome choice.  I have been to A LOT of beaches but I have to say Destin beach is by far the best yet!  We stayed two weeks and the girls had a blast.  We held and fed live alligators, we went crab hunting at night on the beach and found lots of crabs.  We are now the proud owners of a hermit crab as a result!  We also saw dolphins, went boogie boarding, built lots of sand castles, rode bumper cars, automatic boats and raced in some go-karts.  It was a memorable vacation with family and friends...I look forward to going back again real soon!  

We also drove up to Seaside, FL for a day...here are a few of my favorite pictures I took with my new camera from Australia.  It has been my favorite toy since I made the purchase!  :-)











1 comment:

wRitErsbLock said...

sounds like a great vacation!
Seaside is where they filmed The Truman Show. We wend there last August. Such a cute town!