20 March 2008

Who needs a beach for Spring Break?

Not us...the girls and I had the best time of our lives on our two day trip in Holliday, Texas! Oh yes, we headed to the true country with some friends and didn't want to leave. The girls played and played, had some good country food, seen more horses and cows than they could count and learned how to go four wheelin'!

Who says you need the beach to have fun? All we needed was our good friends, a few acres, a trailer, a four wheeler, a tree house and the best darn folks you ever met in your life.

Here are some pictures of the girls and I from the past two days...by the way, next year's spring break will be scheduled much sooner and for a lot longer time in the country. Get ready Gigi and Bopper! :-)





Thanks again for such a fabulous time!! Holliday rocks!

3 comments:

Robin said...

So glad you had a good time!!! So sad SB is almost over. =(

Wendy said...

That looks like so much fun!

Thanks for the advice on kitchens.
Also, for an SLR, you can't go wrong w/the Canon digital rebel series. If you go to amazon, there is lots of good reviews on there. Mine is a digital rebel. The xt and xti are more expensive. Hope that helps. I've heard Nikon is good too, but I haven't used them. I have lots to learn. There are so many different things my camera can do that I have no idea about yet.

I look forward to hearing how it goes.

Stacey said...

Wow, it looks like you girls enjoyed some good old country fun! What a fun time together!

We still have one more week left of Josh's spring break and I'm hoping to fit a little more fun in :o)