09 December 2007

The Catch up List

So I've defaulted to the ole "list" since I haven't blogged about all the fun and crazy things that have gone on over the past month and a half in our family.

1. The new Wal-Mart opened up 2 miles down the street. We're talking about 203,091-square-foot Supercenter with two Dunkin Donuts, a Coffee bar, a Sushi Bar, a Soup bar, freshly made pizza while you shop and the smell of fresh baked artisan breads. Now that's my kind of Wal-Mart!2. My mom, sistor and newphew came in town to visit. Our visit consisted of a taste of North Texas. We managed to hit Chick-Fil-a, Whataburger, Dave and Busters, American Girl, Hobby Lobby and many nights "coyote hunting". :-)
3. I've spent LOTS of time working for my very first craft show(s). I've been busy making and selling Hanna Montana and High School Musical magazine purses. They were a huge hit and I still have three more orders to fill. I also sold Bag Tags which kept me very busy.
4. Taking a rode trip to Memphis with the dogs in tow to see family over Thanksgiving. We actually missed Dallas' first snow while we were there. :-(5. Last week Sugar learned how to ride her Tricycle or she finally grew tall enough to reach the pedals. I'm not sure which one happened first.6. We cut down our own Christmas tree at the Wall's Family Farm and went Pecan picking on their 100-acre pecan farm. Sugar would of been in the pecan picking picture but her time was cut short after she stepped in an ant hill! Poor baby!

Well there is much more to post but this is all for now. I hope to post a little sooner next time for those that still stop by and actually read this little blog of mine.

So until then...Ciao!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the Hannah Montana bags! Do you sell them online, as well, or just at craft fairs. I have 2 daughters who would love them, but I am in Virginia...

Stacey said...

I love the fact that you took a picture of the Dunkin Donuts sign! That Walmart has so much stuff in it, Holy Cow!

I love the family picture at the bottom. You guys look so cute!

Great idea on the Hannah Montana Bags. I love it!

Stacey said...

Just curious, how much are the bags? I'm thinking they would be great for a couple of little girls I need to buy Christmas gifts for. Let me know!

Anonymous said...

Love the purses! And also...is it wrong that I am coveting your Wal-Mart?

Kids Cakes and Life said...

You know I am going to have to purchase one of those bags! So cute! Where do you sell them?

Unknown said...

Those Hannah Montana bags are so cute!!! My daughter would give her eye teeth for one. SHe's obbessesed with the whole craze!

Wendy said...

Your girls are getting so big!